Monday, July 21, 2008

i really love getting mail...

I have been trying to work out the kinks - and I think I finally have this subscription thing figured out. If you had previously subscribed to the Paben 5, you may want to do it again now. I'm not sure if any old subscriptions will still be working as I have switched to a different service.

If you haven't subscribed before and you enjoy reading the Paben 5 then you can either enter your email in the box in the top right hand corner of this blog and you will then receive an email each time there's a new post.

Or if you prefer reading blogs in a web reader then just subscribe at the bottom of any post and it will let you choose a reader or the email notification option.

Thanks for visiting...and I always love hearing your thoughts...feel free to comment!

love, Em

No comments: