Monday, August 4, 2008

bunnies

So, I am officially crazy.

Some friends of ours kept offering us some free bunnies. They have horses/chickens/turkeys/bunnies/dogs/etc. at their place. They kept saying that the kids could come over and pick out some baby bunnies. We kept putting it off. Then randomly some other friends were moving and offered us their bunny cages, even though we have no bunnies. We started thinking maybe God was speaking. Granted, we have misheard Him before, this wouldn't be the first time. Suffice to say, we now are 'trying out' life with two bunnies. They or I may not make it the week and they or I may soon be living on the nice ranch property with said horses, chickens, etc. Feel free to offer any name suggestion as right now I keep going back to the names of Franciscan monks - not sure why.

I'll keep you posted on how this current saga plays out.

No comments: