Thursday, August 7, 2008

red letters campaign

I've recently joined up with the Red Letters campaign. It is a group focused on both awareness and action. Some of the primary focuses are orphan care, poverty, HIV and adoption. I am now an 'adoption journalist' for this project. That sounds pretty fancy but all it really means is that my blog is posted on their page of adoption journals, listed under Thailand {their 1st! - come on Thailand peeps!} and I post their blog badge at the end of my posts. For anyone that is interested in these issues or wants to help bring awareness about these things or even just wants to find more adoptions journeys to follow, this is a great site to check out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm blogging for them as well, although currently for Ethiopia. I'm considering a switch to Thailand to adopt a waiting child, so I'm enjoying your blog.